Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Launch Pending!

Well I've been MIA, because of my previously discussed travel this summer. Also I'm the captain of my soccer (football) team this season, so our quest for the DC cup has detoured what little time I do have on weekends and evenings.

As I mentioned a few months ago, I'm currently working on two products. One is super fun for me, but has iffy money making opportunities. The second one is a serious business product that I am working on with a partner. This second one I may never mention here, because I know it is of no use to anyone that reads this blog. That idea is the one I feel more confident about making money. But the pending launch this post about is about the fun first idea!

I'll give you a few teaser hints about the idea.

1) It's a website, not a downloadable product... and thus is free to use

2) It's related to travel. Ideally this should have been launched before the summer travel season, but I just didn't have time. Version 2 should be in time for next summer, and we all know that's when the real magic happens.

3) This isn't just an AdSense based site, I feel it has some real money making potential.

4) As far as I can tell, nothing like it currently exists, but I'd bet almost anyone who travels could use it at some time.

It's currently "feature complete", and I'm just cleaning it up. I'm shooting for the end of the month, so wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home