Saturday, December 30, 2006

ServiceGadget released

This past week I put the final touches on ServiceGadget, the small service business program based on ChimSoft. Luckily when I designed ChimSoft, I always had the idea in mind of being able to use the base code to work for modules of different industries, so now with only one extra step in the code build various features will automatically be added or stripped out. I'm treating ServiceGadget as a traditional mISV/shareware type program which is totally new to me. It will be interesting to see how different it sells since I am using PAD files, and am more reliant on Google AdWords. Both ServiceGadget and ChimSoft are technically 2.0 now, but there are quite a few features/changes I still plan on adding in the coming month.

3 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, Blogger Rajeev Nair said...

Congratulations, Phil!

I have been reading your blogs for a while and found quite interesting!

Keep updating your blog!

-Rajeev
http://www.rajeevgopal.com

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Rajeev Nair said...

Well, btw, there is a mistake in ServiceGadget web site. In About section, the heading says: About ChimSoft. Shouldn't that be About ServiceGadget?

-Rajeev
www.rajeevgopal.com

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger James said...

Thank you Rajeev! I made the fix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home