Monday, March 12, 2007

My Bracket

This time of year is the most exciting time for me sportswise, so forgive the temporary distraction from mISV/technology discussion.

Ok, so I might be a little biased when in comes to college basketball... See my bracket in PDF form here. Battle for Washington DC? Not likely, but it could happen.

For you Europeans/World Soccer (Football) fans, my picks for the winners of the Champions League are: Bayern beats Milan, PSV beats Liverpool, Man U beats Roma, and Chelsea beats Valencia.

4 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, when I saw the draw for the UK teams, I thought Liverpool looked the most likely to go through.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger James said...

Hey Gavin,

Probably if I were realistic Liverpool would be an easy pick to go through, but my friend is the biggest Liverpool fan in the world, so partly to spite him, and partly because I like PSV, that's my pick for an upset :)

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two right already :), and Bayern look to have the upper hand. But you're probably out of luck on the PSV prediction...

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger James said...

Doing better with the UEFA predictions then the March Madness, that's for sure. Maybe I should bet on PSV, the odds are probably about as likely as Ireland beating Pakistan in the Cricket world cup....wait...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home