Thursday, October 19, 2006

Love Letters from Nigeria

My new favorite 419 scam letter:

I am interested in your car advert listed for sale,pls email me
back at your earliest conviniece your last asking price,the area for
the pick up immediately the payment has been made and lastly the reason
for offering it for sale.
I will wait to hear from you soonest for me to have bes confirmation concerning the car i have to send someone there to test and ship it for me.please i need better job from you,am sorry if am too demanded i have to coz have fallen into many trash before ,plz i dont want that this time arround.
regards
Tony Finesse
tonyfinesse01@yahoo.com


Kind of typical boring scam letter until the last three sentences...

please i need better job from you


Wait... I thought you were buying a car from me?

am sorry if am too demanded i have to coz have fallen into many trash before ,plz i dont want that this time arround.


What? This poor gentlemen obviously has bad luck, or very bad balance, because he has fallen into trash many times. Poor little bugger.

Actually, I can't help him, but evidently eBay can:

1 Comments:

At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That made me laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home